Saturday, April 30, 2011

Misc Robot Projects

I thought I'd take a moment and step away from official Digital Storytelling posts to link to some previous projects that all have a Robot theme.

First off, I have a second blog I had to create, for my other class at ESC this semester, Digital Art and Design.  Erin's Adventures in Digital Art & Design; Everything on there is creative, so it fits in general with the theme of this blog, but in particular, I want to point out the first post, titled: Photomontage Project --  this project is robot themed.

Second, from this class, Digital Storytelling, I have module 3's Artifacts project, where I used my tin wind-up robots to tell a story. It can be found on youtube:





Finally, the module five project, using voicethread, had a robot theme as well:

Click Here to check it out.

That's about it!

Robots!

No comments:

Post a Comment